Bees at a graveyard

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my guess is that they have been on floral arrangements at the grave side.:nature-smiley-005:

I must admit I like the idea of my remains being used for the benefit of other creatures, I've suggested to my other half that when I pop my clogs that she feeds me to something or plant a tree on my grave, recycling!

My lady friends mother had a woodland burial in a cardboard coffin and a tree of her choice to be planted on the grave, perfect IMO , as for bees foraging in a graveyard it would not bother me one bit, a lot of graveyards i have come across over the years have all kinds of shrubs and trees planted through out the cemetery and all around the outskirts.

You may wish to point out there is a reason you are put 6 foot down and plants, not including trees, rarely get roots down that far. I'd think the poor lass has more chance of sampling a little decomposition by drinking tap water than by honey.

Made me smile tho and think........ Ah bless

There was a thread on here recently pointing out bees on a farm out in the country, how lovely. The bees got their water straight from the edge of the slurry pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Back