Beekeeping Assessment

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing the exam next month. Mainly doing it because I keep bees on an allotment and on a farm where there is public access. The council like allotmenteers who keep bees to have the basic and the farmer asked if I was "qualified" as a beekeeper.

I've enjoyed studying for it, so I may do the modules.

well good luck to all of you who are doing the assessment :) I may come to you for a few of the answers when it's my turn lol

Hi, I've just heard that I've passed! I'll just have to make sure my bees know :)

Congratulations, Diane.

I think you can get a special badge to show the bees, bit like a Police Officer's warrant card: "move back down the frames, everybody, Official Beekeeper present!" ;-)

I may have to look into the local BKA again (I'm still a member, just rarely go to meetings), just to swot for these exams; they sound like a good idea.

FG

Congratulations, Diane.
I may have to look into the local BKA again (I'm still a member, just rarely go to meetings), just to swot for these exams; they sound like a good idea.

FG

I can send you a set of notes, the syllabus is on the BBKA site.

Congratulations Diane :) Hope the girls will be impressed too :cheers2:

recieved notification of my success in the BBKA Basic Assessment!!

Latest posts

Back