Beekeepers diary and first inspection 2018

• Thread starter Curly green fingers
  • Start date
Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me that this thread origination is of a new beek, who had little idea of how to keep bees and is now trying to influence lots of new beeks to follow some daft ideas. Seems like he still has little idea, now. So yet another thread of useless content, the only ones of any importance being the rebuttal of the ‘blog’ content.

Last year dates are history and irrelevant to this year. Comparing dates is a stupid occupation when it is obvious that the weather patterns are different. That is apart from the ramblings of a new beek who clearly didn’t have a clue - and likely is still in the same boat (just looking at some of his inane recent postings). The sooner he gives up on this thread, the better for any new beeks - who may be influenced by his irrelevant ramblings.

It is obvious that JBM has him nailed already, but I doubt even he has the time to waste on pointing out the irrelevances and basic errors every day.

It is obvious that JBM has him nailed already, but I doubt even he has the time to waste on pointing out the irrelevances and basic errors every day.

?possibly gleens his beekeepering advice and information...
from the BBKA monthly comic?... always has some nice pictures tho!

:calmdown:

I don't read the bbka magazine it's used to light the fire , and I don't even have bbka insurance this year.
RAB , what's wrong with comparing seasons , I don't see you putting any thread's on here ,
You only ever put new beekeeper's down and your the first beekeeper that's going on my ignore list .
So UCK FAY ASTARD BAY.... Back slang by the way.

I only use six nails (and no glue, Curly Fingers) - and I’ve never had a frame fall apart.

Where do you put the extra five nails?

PS: sorry: the wedge! I forgot about that. So, that’s nine nails. I suppose you use two nails per side bar where I mostly use only one. That’s eleven.

Answered my own question.

Where do you put the extra five nails

On the wall to hold pictures up !

Latest posts

Back