Bee Guardian For Varroa

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Co / Durham / Co Cleveland and Northumberland
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
17 nucs....
Last edited:
H'mmmmm!

Wouldn't THAT be nice!

(but I think I might wait and see how you get on with yours) ;)

Tony

I do not know if this has been posted on here before, i have just received a email from Fleabay advertising this, i have just ordered six of them.. :spy:
Read the information and beekeeper review at the bottom of the page.. lol

Is it April 1st?
Have I slept through Christmas?

Someone will be stupid enough to buy it - I've read some of the discussions on the BBKA FB page !! :D

Don't knock it ... I've got some piezo electric cells and a few rare earth magnets from China on ebay ... about 10p each .. I reckon we can knock up a few for less than 50p a throw with a couple of copper antennae and sell them at a hugely discounted £15 a throw ... this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney ...!!

Think of all the countries where Varroa is rampant ... I've even got a name for it ..

The VPP - Varroa Pied Piper !!

Those pesky little beggars will be heading off to go ... well, who cares where they go ?... they'll just go ...

As we speak I'm setting up a crowd funder ... think of all those flow hive owners who are just desperate to have varroa free bees ....:facts::facts:

I can't for the life of me work out how it will work, powered by piezoelectric effect, which will mean at least something will move if only like a crystal under pressure. It looks like a pile of bits and bobs moulded in a clear plastic dome.
Probably filled with magic mushrooms.
The problem is somebody curious will buy one and make false claims just to justify wasting their money.

A Christmas present for Finny I think

Here in Lancashire in the depths of what was once a prosperous county we have been synthesising the drone pheromone. We have managed to apply a little to a wooden stick you place in front of the hive and the varroa leap onto it in their droves.
They can then be disposed of by removing the stick and burning it on a fire. Hope to sell them on Fleabay in the new year. Should be some gullible fool who will buy them.

Here in Lancashire in the depths of what was once a prosperous county we have been synthesising the drone pheromone. We have managed to apply a little to a wooden stick you place in front of the hive and the varroa leap onto it in their droves.
They can then be disposed of by removing the stick and burning it on a fire. Hope to sell them on Fleabay in the new year. Should be some gullible fool who will buy them.

Great thinking. If you patent the idea you can offer commission based distribution agency appointments :)

Go for it i will give it a go and review the idea.. lol

Back