Bee Craft Distribution?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need another 19,999 Cornishmen and you can march down to London in protest.

Think that one has been tried!

Most MPs know where Muckle Flugga is .......but think Cornwall is another country!
Unless of course they have their little quaint country house ( with or without moat) somewhere near Rock?
{Do people actually LIVE there?}

BUT elsewhere you can leave your kayac moored up to the LW mark and wade ashore?
all LW to HW belongs to Crown... I believe

Good God I guess I owe brother an apology. I didn't believe him. That's shocking.

As for people living in Rock - pffffffff that like Constantine (after speaking to a local trader round there) is like a ghost town for 3 quarters of the year. He says it's literally worryingly empty. Houses round Rock for sale seem to fall under the catchment of Jackie Stanley Estate Agents. We've seen several houses for sale there over the last two years of looking and she/they seem incapable of valuing a house below 350,000.00. And even when do you contact them you are profoundly ignored - being local I guess I don't measure up with my PL postcode. Talking to a builder on the approach road to Constantine bay beach he said that the massive house he was working on, and it was huge, be had never seen the owner or anyone. It had all be done over the phone. And was going to be used as a bolt hole once a year for two weeks by a guy from America. And that was it. Never met him at all. And that was April this year, and still no furniture as of two weeks ago (it's all glass so you can see both floors). Shocking.

In fact I remember when they were revamping the barbican and surrounds in Plymouth that all householders that owned a mooring (say at the end of their garden etc) were told unless they had a boat in it in 3 months time it would be confiscated as not required. There was uproar.

well i have a firefly at Goring on Thames , 1960 built, nice to sail up to the Leather Bottle for lunch or drop the mast and walk her under the railway bridge and go to Dorchester on thames

Ah the Leatherne Bottle...... I got banned from there as a student.
Is the Beetle and Wedge still there on the other side of the river?
They were pubs then....I suppose they are upmarket now.....sigh

Latest posts

Back