Bee base data security

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Just got this response drone beebase

Dear Mark
Thank you for your feedback. I will look into adding a FAQ on this subject.

In the short term please be assured that the website is constantly updated to meet all of the latest security requirements and that data security is taken seriously.

Additional please note that all information gathered is covered by the personal information charter. Personal information charter

Is it something like sofware for beekeepers?
No, beebase is a government department that you could/should register with in order that they know how many bee keepers there are and so they can contact you in case of deseases in your area.

So, is the drone bee base out now? As far as I understand, it is something about tracking bees in different areas of their habitat. Is it so? If yes, then I could use such software for my bees. I hope the area where bees like to go and make honey will be indicated. I will be driving there and leaving them there then. It also would be cool to have an option of data recovery there so I would not be afraid that I will lose all the data I have accumulated. This should be a popular app, and I wish you luck and hope to get the software as fast as possible!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back