BBKA Magazine

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintmoth

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Has any other BBKA member not received some of their magazines? I missed two editions last year, and so far this year have only had the January issue, until I emailed whoever and eventually they sent me March and April's edition. I've been in touch with Royal Mail, who need posting and franking evidence, which apparently the BBKA cannot provide for me. They insisted the mags were sent, but now they say there was a lapse in my membership of 2 months, which there was not (in fact I paid them twice by accident and it took them a month to refund me).
I'm only a member for the magazines which I find interesting, so if anyone can recommend me a good mag ( not B**craft - too many adds, not enough content for the money) I'll shake their dust off my shoes.

Phone them up and get them to put them in the post. They did it to me when I changed Assoc. and I didn't get any for months. They sent all the back copies and I get my regular copy now. Probably the worst association I have links with but I don't get a choice as its a club thing sadly otherwise like you I won't bother

Back copies are all available in digital format on the BBKA website

Apologies, I've just seen that it requires your membership number as a login and then back issues are available.

That's true, but I prefer to read hard copy, and I have, after all, paid for it.

So sorry for trying to be helpful, it won't happen again.

Latest posts

Back