Automatic Gearbox.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pargyle said "Other thing that SHOULD be an offence is the use of rear fog lights-when there is no blasted fog

'should' be an offence!?!

"Under Regulation 27 of the Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989 it is an offence for fog lights to be used so as to be lit at any time other than in conditions of seriously reduced visibility."

I have been stopped using fog lights (stopped, not nicked). It was just outside Basingstoke, and there were thick fog banks at the bottom of hills. A copper was sat at the top of a hill.
My defence was pointing at the fog bank a couple of hundred yards away.

Not sure about the legality of Fog lights in the rain, but if nothing else is just purely inconsiderate to drivers coming in the opposite direction.

I drive a lot in different country's abroad.

with not only having to adjust on driving on the other side of the road, but switching giving way to the right, turning right through a red light, HAVING to stop at a junction whether there is anything coming or not, and giving way to the first car on a four way junction makes life interesting...

driving in india... what rules? never again. You can hire a car AND a driver for less than £20 a day.

driving from Delhi to Agra (about fours hours)... 5 punctures! :(

I believe its something to do with Kharma..
If its your day to die then thats it. You have no choice in the matter, so a red light means nothing.

They only give way if the vehicle coming the other way is bigger.

I believe its something to do with Kharma..
If its your day to die then thats it. You have no choice in the matter, so a red light means nothing.

They only give way if the vehicle coming the other way is bigger.

Or bovine

Latest posts

Back