As welcom as a boil on the bum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
several, into double figures
went to Peterbourough & District BKA, auction as a passenger with 55 lots to put in auction, arrived about 10.40hrs, lots taken in between 10.00hrs and 12.00hrs as we drew into site was greeted with the words NO ROOM FOR YOU, YOU WERE TOLD ON PHONE NOT TO COME, myself had never spoken to or made contact with anybody at Peterboro. and if there was a problem with the driver of the estate car, I know of none,at least I could have been spoken to in a nice manner but the person who was in charge would not speak or talk, so instead of receiveing commission on 50+ lots we came away, as the stuff outside would have been a waste of match, about 20 lots and inside about another 20 lots, not a very good impression made to a neigbouring B.K.Ass. member certainly not on christmas card list. It;s a wonder there are any members with people like that in charge.

went to Peterbourough & District BKA, auction as a passenger with 55 lots to put in auction, arrived about 10.40hrs, lots taken in between 10.00hrs and 12.00hrs as we drew into site was greeted with the words NO ROOM FOR YOU, YOU WERE TOLD ON PHONE NOT TO COME, myself had never spoken to or made contact with anybody at Peterboro. and if there was a problem with the driver of the estate car, I know of none,at least I could have been spoken to in a nice manner but the person who was in charge would not speak or talk, so instead of receiveing commission on 50+ lots we came away, as the stuff outside would have been a waste of match, about 20 lots and inside about another 20 lots, not a very good impression made to a neigbouring B.K.Ass. member certainly not on christmas card list. It;s a wonder there are any members with people like that in charge.

Make a formal complaint to the division/county committee explaining what you have here. There is no reason a) for that behaviour and b) for passing up the commission for the division.

I'd have been incandescent and someone would have been chewed out big style.

When people are rude like that it sometimes helps to give them a sharp tap in the bollocks with your toe caps

EDIT: obviously this is done accidentaly as you fall over with lots of apologies afterwards;)

Last edited:
its great being clumsy with size 12 boots on.

personaly i like the really lould way just to make sure everyone in a 1 mile radius knows whats going on, its not just the bloke at the gate who wants a rocket its the people who were incharge and there fore had told him what to say want the biggest rocketing

Latest posts

Back