ApiManager

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xadoc

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Happily using ApiManager for nearly a year.

But cannot fathom how to 'deactivate' a hive rather than deleting it when I combine with another hive.

Anyone know?

I've said I've combined in the most recent inspection, but that doesn't do it

Thanks in advance .

was looking to check it out but Android app hasn't seen an update in 2 years and isn't compatible with the latest Android or so it would seem..

was looking to check it out but Android app hasn't seen an update in 2 years and isn't compatible with the latest Android or so it would seem..
Looking at the reviews on Google Play, it looks like one to avoid unless the developers do updates. One person tried upgrading and it turned into downgrading and messages have gone unanswered.. It is only available for old android operating systems, my phone is not compatible.

I use a brick on the hive roof…… what do I use to update that😉

Upgrading with a nice new pristine brick, after someone comes along to everyone's apiaries, stealing the bricks so that they can build a garage. 🤣
I’ll have you know SOME a of my bricks are new! The old ones I stole from someone else’s garage😉

I wonder how Butler, W.B.Carr, Langstroth, Smith, Warre and the Kenyan top bar hive inventors etc use before apps? Probably a pencil ...........

Luckily, power of the post (always the way) meant I discovered the answer - so for anyone who finds this because they've Google searched for the same, there's a toggle switch at the top of each 'edit hive' menu.

It's a great app, for people who want slightly more functionality than a brick/pencil. As I said, been using happily for a year... Each to their own.

Latest posts

Back