Anyone tried these?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdoc

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I decided to have a go at one of the suites offered by The Buzz Beekeeping shop on fleabay. Just wondered if anyone has tried these as they look well made?

No idea on that one sorry, I got this one http://tinyurl.com/cvvf39k not bad for a first suit seems to be well made.

Getting a Sheriff for Christmas off the Mrs, she doesn't know yet so keep it quiet.

Got a buzz beekeeping one about a year ago, seems to have lasted so far. Wish I didnt wash the hood in the machine though think the ring *may* be starting to go slowly. The velro did go one side where the hood attachs but was easy to fix.

For the money seems good think im gonna get a bb w e a r one next though may wait till spring show though

I bought 1 at begining of the season it seems well made and has held up well so far only time will tell but for the price seems OK

I decided to have a go at one of the suites offered by The Buzz Beekeeping shop on fleabay. Just wondered if anyone has tried these as they look well made?

rockdoc - I have the exact suit that ma1308 posted a link to. I bought it off fleabay and it's fine. Its well made and is going great at the moment.

No worries. This is me in said suit.....
396117_264095540370422_2111444186_n.jpg

Had two of these and they have been brilliant so far, great customer service and zips are top shelf!
Any questions give the lady at Buzz a call, you will not regret it!!

No idea on that one sorry, I got this one http://tinyurl.com/cvvf39k not bad for a first suit seems to be well made.

Getting a Sheriff for Christmas off the Mrs, she doesn't know yet so keep it quiet.

I had one of those suits which after about 3 weeks the hood zip broke. Ratcatcher does offer a very good repair service with top quality zips.

Yes Starbuck, she was very helpful and offered an XL when the auction was only for s,m and L. At £36 it seems too good to be true, but even as a reserve suit that's worth a punt. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Bought one beginning of last season gave it a good hammering and still going strong (used as a reserve suit now as mother bought me a BBW one for Christmas) got no complaints with it - like the little hive tool pocket on the leg as well.

Latest posts

Back