Another 14x12 nuc??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
I am expecting my bought one tomorrow(18mm). Once I've checked(tomorrow) my apiary(2 hives) I'll know my time scale. My water says be ready for my first a/s. The weather has given me a short breathing space.
I haven't given up making a nuc but need more planning/resources. I have got a cutting plan ready thanks to cutlist. Also to Hedgerowpete's bits & Martin Adams,thanks for your dimensions:spy: I just need to do some skip hunting or be less mean & pay full price.
Thanks for all your input.

if you had botherd to look in the video section of try hedgerepete on you tube, i go to great lengths to make an idiot proof 12 by 14 nuc box, with the added diamentions and construction proccesses. there are also several llllllllllllllloooooooooooong threads here on the subject.
regards pete

When I tried the videos(on here) the other day they would not work. I've got the youtubes ones now. I've also got my new 14x12 nuc,it's a real cracker.
Our bee group might be doing a workshop this season. Only normal size nationals though,the plywood is precut.

if you had botherd to look in the video section of try hedgerepete on you tube, i go to great lengths to make an idiot proof 12 by 14 nuc box, with the added diamentions and construction proccesses. there are also several llllllllllllllloooooooooooong threads here on the subject.
regards pete
If you had bothered to read my earlier post,you might have noticed I thanked you & the other guys.

Back