• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14x12 nucs available, Salisbury - £120 incl. wood nuc

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Change of job means I need to drastically cut the number of colonies I have. I have four 14x12 nucs now surplus to requirements. These are all mid-summer mated 2019 marked queens that have overwintered well and are laying well - each nuc will have four frames of brood. The queens are locally mated, and bred from my best production hive last year (105 lb). They're nice to work with, and were inspected by the local bee inspector late last summer (can show paperwork if needed).

They are in home made wooden nucs in good condition, and I'm happy to accept £120 for each nuc, including the wooden nuc - no need to return it.

May also have spare full 14x12 colonies too - depending on how drastically I cut back. Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Collection will be from north Salisbury, socially distanced!

Thanks, Carl

Nucs are all five frame nucs, and are heavy duty, mesh bottom floored. I use them to overwinter nucs. These four nucs each have four frames brood, and one frame stores.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back