And whilst we're on about it.....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a sky+ box or other recording device, then record what you want to watch, when it comes to the ads simply fast forward, you can watch an hour long program in about 40mins without the adverts!

Ohh and the go compare guy should be £$^!£^%$". just my opinion of course
I know somebody who worked with him, nice chap by all accounts. It's a part, he's a performer. Blame the sponsor, ad writer or director if you have to.

I like the Electricity and gas supplier ones........... after watching one I always go and turn an extra light bulb on or turn the heating up !

Last night I watched the latest episode of Homeland on 4od (drivel, but good drivel ;))

and someone will think "Homeland, what's that", and....)

Ah..... I watched Damien Lewis compere Have I Got news For You last week and they were taking the mick about him getting his kit off in the series.....
Perhaps I shoud watch it:rolleyes:

Get a sky+ box or other recording device, then record what you want to watch, when it comes to the ads simply fast forward, you can watch an hour long program in about 40mins without the adverts!

not really an hours program then ??

Latest posts

Back