Allergic Reaction

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only correct advice in this case is to seek advice from your Doctor.

I would of thought this goes without saying,I would hope that anyone who has a medical problem would consult with a gp or hospital rather than take advice from a forum.

In fact I would go as far as to say that this forum does not offer advice in any matter be it beekeeping or medicine.
The forum can only offer opinion,most beekeepers would not be happy to give advice unless they could see the problem and any other facts that were not posted.

The only people that could give advice without seeing the facts are NHS direct :eek:

"You say you have chest pain Mr Smith ? try a Rennie and ring us back in an hour" :svengo:

Mine did, I said that I was working alone sometimes away from populated areas. He was a bit reluctant and as the pens have expiry dates you will need to go back to get further prescriptions.

Il give it a whirly bird see what he ses. if not buy one. :cheers2:

I would of thought this goes without saying,I would hope that anyone who has a medical problem would consult with a gp or hospital rather than take advice from a forum.

In fact I would go as far as to say that this forum does not offer advice in any matter be it beekeeping or medicine.
The forum can only offer opinion,most beekeepers would not be happy to give advice unless they could see the problem and any other facts that were not posted.

The only people that could give advice without seeing the facts are NHS direct :eek:

"You say you have chest pain Mr Smith ? try a Rennie and ring us back in an hour" :svengo:

Totally agree. I have a medical background( see my profile if you want to know what) but there is no way I would ever make a diagnosis and therefore give advice unless I actually

a) knew ALL the facts
b) had carried out a physical examination along with any tests necessary.

To give advice under any other circumstances is quite simply extraordinarily dangerous.

Mine did, I said that I was working alone sometimes away from populated areas. He was a bit reluctant and as the pens have expiry dates you will need to go back to get further prescriptions.

My GP did but as i said earlier i had to have training with practise nurse.

Dave

Latest posts

Back