All I want for Christmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoped to do the whole religious bit - but my attacks had other thoughts so didn't get to a single service...and my bee related pressies? A picture 5/x5" of a WBC...I can dream...until my birthday in Feb...

Well Christmas was'nt bad I got what I wanted.

2 Tickets to Catherine Jenkins Concert, WONDERFUL an angel I think she is.....

Busy Bee

I must have been a good boy, it was a Poly hive under the tree with WBC lift and BB as well as the Collins Bible (Beekeping version) and other assorted bee related bits.

Now hoping the drizzle stays off long enough to give the girls their "treat"

Being a buddhist, materialism is out for me, but I do make sure everyone else in the family have a good time. If I get a gift, great, if not, It would matter not a jot. Spent one of the days week before xmas making sure oap neighbours had all they needed because of the snow. Always easy to take for granted that the vulnerable must be ok, gives a good feeling to check & make sure....& costs nothing.

Ditto Davethegas, we are the youngest in the road - by some margin. Shopping from the village (mostly impassable) meant knocking on doors, cash in envelopes and multiple baskets (plus collecting orders from butchers)...so glad we had a thaw, but at least our neighbours had a good, safe and well fed Christmas.

Pasta roller and a bag of flour. Warm socks for when I am working on the farm (very much appreciated) Oh and also got some very nice perfume to mask the not so subtle smell of cow poo! And the obligatory underwear, I am worse then most men and hate spending money on it for myself - however when hubby goes shoping Im not going to complain.:)

I hate the commercial side of Christmas but miss a lot of it due to the lack of having a telly! Me and OH treat each other to things that we need or like. I think that regardless of religion it is a special day to spend with the people you want to be with and doing the things you want to do not the things you think you should.

I had my first Christmas day off work for 8 years and Loved every min of it.

I have a Television, Stereo with ipod attachment, fridge and woodburner in the Garage , What more could a man ask for, My wife has hinted at a bed and i dont think she meant for extra marital sessions, She calls it my cave

Back