alergic?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meetballuk

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 and 2 nucs
am i alergic this was a full dose from a swarm last night didnt get stinger out till got to bottom of ladder and walked away from hive. i have high histamen and react to bites acessivly

It's just a sting, get use to it, your live.

Hiya meatball

your ok with that trust me thats not to bad, most of my stings are twice that size. its a standing joke when i go to work on a monday after inspecting that i can look like the elephant man, if i have had more than one.

That’s not too bad my first was 3 on the ankle forgot my boots, lots of swelling a rash gone in a few days just took some antihistamine.

wait till it starts itching, you will want to tear your arm off!

Careful you dont have an infected sting....if the red swollen area steadily spreads increases in size - say over the course 1day, 2days, 3day - get to the docs ASAP. They will prescribe antibiotics.

This has happened to me twice now. With my last one I got stung on the finger - my finger swelled up, then next day my hand, then day after if was moving up my arm. Doc said some people are more prone to getting infected stings than others.

Good luck.

Matt

i wish my stings was just that i can go a sting on finger no problems on wrist and arm very bad swelling up to arm pit to total swelling and skin to hot to touch it 24/48 after sting

Latest posts

Back