Abelo 20 frame extractor tangential screens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a 20 frame Abelo extractor and want to order some tangential screens whilst the weekend special offer is on.
I'm assuming 2 fit and are placed opposite each other but would 4 fit, placed in a square?
I can't see any dimensions to check on the abelo or lyson websites.

I have a 20 frame Abelo extractor and want to order some tangential screens whilst the weekend special offer is on.
I'm assuming 2 fit and are placed opposite each other but would 4 fit, placed in a square?
yes

Thanks all, ordered 4 with the discount code.

(looking at the 20 frame extractor images on the website it now seems obvious that 4 screens fit and I could have easily looked at my extractor and worked it out. In my defence my previous extractor was an 8 frame Giordan that took 2 tangential screens.)

Can I ask where you are buying them with the weekend special offer please.?

When I was wondering about my 12 frame extractor for tangential screens I phoned and asked the company, better the horse's mouth surely? KISS.

PH

Latest posts

Back