A S Success ...........so far

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare p

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
1 new Nuc and a swarm caught on the 10th July
After two failed swarms (they returned to the hive) and not finding the queen yesterday evening, we have now found and moved the queen into a new hive positioned on the old site. All flying bees are returning to the new hive and the bees from the old hive on the new site are looking a bit miffed on the landing board!
I will sleep better tonight, It was very exciting when I found HM and knew we were on the road again!
xxxx
Clare

After two failed swarms (they returned to the hive) and not finding the queen yesterday evening, we have now found and moved the queen into a new hive positioned on the old site. All flying bees are returning to the new hive and the bees from the old hive on the new site are looking a bit miffed on the landing board!
I will sleep better tonight, It was very exciting when I found HM and knew we were on the road again!
xxxx
Clare

Congrats and pat yourself on your back if you can. Very rewarding when it works.

Back