A bit of a time waster

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have nicked this from another site but it appealed to me!
E

A Boeing 777 wide-body jetliner was lumbering along at 800km/hour at 33000 feet when a cocky F-16 fighter jet flashed by at Mach 2.

The F-16 pilot decided to show off. On his state of the art radio that is part of his state of the art 3D & million dollar headset, the F-16 youngster told the 777 pilot, Hey Captain, watch this!?

He promptly went into a barrel roll, followed by a steep, unimaginable, vertical climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier, as the F-16 screamed down at impossible G?s before leveling at almost sea level.

The F-16 pilot asked the 777 pilot what he thought of that?

The 777 pilot said, ?That was truly impressive, but watch this!?

The 777 chugged along for about 5 minutes at the steady 800km/hour, and then the 777 pilot came back on and said, ?What did you think of that??

Puzzled, the cocky F-16 pilot asked, What the heck did you do?

The 777 pilot chuckled and said, "I stood up, stretched my legs, walked to the back, used the can, then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll and secured a date for the next 3 nights in a five star hotel paid for by the company"

LESSON OF LIFE:
When you are young and foolish, speed and flash may seem like a good thing! When you get older and smarter, comfort and dullness is not such a bad thing!

It's called S.O.S.

Slower, Older and Smarter!

Dedicated to all my beekeepers approaching S.O.S.

...."Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway."

Well im 50 this year. While i get the sentiments i never want to fully grow up. I try to say hello to someone i dont know everyday, help somebody thats not expecting it and do something that scares me everyday. Though i have to admit i know who i am and are comfortable with it, when i see younger adults get het up over things i can see how my age and experience has given me the perspective to see whats really important.

Well im 50 this year. While i get the sentiments i never want to fully grow up. I try to say hello to someone i dont know everyday, help somebody thats not expecting it and do something that scares me everyday. Though i have to admit i know who i am and are comfortable with it, when i see younger adults get het up over things i can see how my age and experience has given me the perspective to see whats really important.
:yeahthat:not worthynot worthynot worthy:yeahthat:

Hope you keep the faith until you are 70*.... what gets me are all the cocky arrogant 30 / 40 somethings who think they have done it all.......

I still can not see any reason for parachuting out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft!

*Next Birthday... one of the signs of growing old!

Yeghes da

:iagree: :cool:

That reminds me of that old joke:
When I was a kid the world was full of old people. Now that the years have passed people are getting younger and younger. Funny, isn't it? You'd think it would work the other way around...

It's the cocky, flighty 20 somethings that get my goat... can't stand "The Apprentice" types.

Been everywhere, seen everything and done it all by 24, ghastly little twerps.

84 year old man went to doc. We wanted to know, what is his physical condition.
Ok then. One part of test was, how much he has working sperm.

The doc gove to him a jar, and said that bring it back tomorrow.

The man game back and gove the jar.

- Doc: What? This is empty!
- Yes, I tried first with right hand, and then with left hand. So did my wife with right and then with left. Finally we went to next door neighbour.

- Really, you went to next door neighbour!
- We had to. We did not get lid open, neither got the neighbour.

Last edited:
84 year old man went to doc. We wanted to know, what is his physical condition.
Ok then. One part of test was, how much he has working sperm.

The doc gove to him a jar, and said that bring it back tomorrow.

The man game back and gove the jar.

- Doc: What? This is empty!
- Yes, I tried first with right hand, and then with left hand. So did my wife with right and then with left. Finally we went to next door neighbour.

- Really, you went to next door neighbour!
- We had to. We did not get lid open, neither got the neighbour.

:laughing-smiley-014:laughing-smiley-014

For quality time

Camel and elephant met somewhere

- Elephant: Why do you have tits on you back?
- Camel: Listen now! If I had a face like yours, I would keep my mouth totally quiet.

Latest posts

Back