8 year old helper!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a while since I last posted, but now I have two helpers! My 8 year old daughter has had her first experience beekeeping with me.

My 11 year old son often helps
Lovely to see ,cannot wait for my 14month old grandson to help me with my hives .So wished I had the chance to do this much earlier in my life .

My 8 year old grandson is soon to start looking at the bees with me. I have a suit for him, but wonder how to get child size rubber or nitrile gloves
There's a kids marigold style glove available on Amazon. I think they're called 'splash'. Was able to find a size that fitted my girls when they were four and six.

The suits they both use are adults, son not too bad in it but she is drowned!

Gloves, difficult but she not doing detail work yet it’s just to let her see, feel confident a learn

Thrones do small kids leather gloves

It’s a while since I last posted, but now I have two helpers! My 8 year old daughter has had her first experience beekeeping with me.

My 11 year old son often helps
My 8 year old grandson is soon to start looking at the bees with me. I have a suit for him, but wonder how to get child size rubber or nitrile gloves

My 5 year old comes and helps me sometimes her new queen is this years red. We use children's gardening gloves that are material and not been stung thru them yet. If you have more them 1 apiary site i would get more them 1 pair of gloves to help stop the spread of nasties

Back