• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 frame nukes for sale in Essex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essex paul

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20 full and up to 20 nucs
5 frame national nukes for sale, new frames, new queens. full of bees. queens marked. very good temperment. near Lakeside, Dartford Tunnel.

£110.00

Hello Essex Paul,

I have just completed my practical and theoretical training, have a national hive and now need a nuc. Please let me know availability - I'm based near Aylesbury so you are just a short trip round the M25 (on a god day!).

My e-mail is [email protected]

looking forward to hearing from you,

Andrew S.

good evening Andrew,

i currently still have nucs for sale it is on a first come first serve basis so please feel free to give me a ring on 07837021955

Hello Paul,

Very many thanks for your time today and for sharing your very practical bee keeping experience. I am confident the the one to one tuition will prove invaluable now that I am a "proper " beekeeper - with bees to keep.

The M25 was kind to me and it only took some 90 minutes to get my brand spanking new nuc back to my empty hive. I followed your instructions and the ladies are now safely lodged in my brood box.

I will follow up as you advised and appreciate your offer to be someone I can call on when things look to be getting out of hand.

All in all a very good day for me, despite the weather.

Best regards,

Andrew S.

Hi Essex Paul

Just wonderd if you had any bees left for sale as looking to fill my first hive.

also not too far away as only live near colchester.

Look forward to hearing from you

Stuart

good morning,

sorry i'm not wure if i have already replied to your post or not. if i didn't i do apologise give me a call on 07837021955

good morning Andrew,

glad to hear everything went to plan, remember if you require anymore advice please feel free to give me a call

Paul

Do you have any Nucs still available?

Paul,

I know it's a bit late, but do you still have any available?

You can PM me on barratt_sab at msn dot com.

Thanks

Stephen

Latest posts

Back