4 Week Varroa Treatment Done.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chill guys it was a joke. I was rather astounded how many insults were made! Now I wish I hadn't bothered.

I'm glad you did bother and i'm sorry I read you wrong I thought you where one of many that where not reading my post for helpful information properly and then jumping on the band wagon.. I should have seen your sarcasm to start with and I now find it funny as you where bang on the nail. Your help and and knowledge is invaluable to folk like me and very much appreciated, so do keep bothering please..
Thank's
Steve.

I'm glad you did bother and i'm sorry I read you wrong I thought you where one of many that where not reading my post for helpful information properly and then jumping on the band wagon.. I should have seen your sarcasm to start with and I now find it funny as you where bang on the nail. Your help and and knowledge is invaluable to folk like me and very much appreciated, so do keep bothering please..
Thank's
Steve.
Thank you :)

I was rather astounded how many insults were made! Now I wish I hadn't bothered.
I'm just going to keep at being rude...

Latest posts

Back