• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Hived colonies for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Due to a house move quite soon the easiest way I can do it is to sell my running hives and restart on new ground next season with my newly built hives.

I have 2 colonies for sale both on brood and a half both with new queens. This will be available in about a week or 2 when I can confirm both queens are laying.

Price is £70 per colony includes stand, bees, one brood box and 2 supers and framed wire QE one hive is cedar the other pine

buyer must collect message me for more info

Assuming the bees are not agressive, I'll take both of them, if they are still available. I've not posted on this forum before now, so I can't PM you. If you drop me a PM with a phone no. or e-mail address, I'll get back to you. Thanks.

i'll have them not far from you here is my number 07702289383

Hi
I had a PM about 4 mins after ad went live, guy is coming to see them next Saturday so I will know then if he wants them or not. Both colonies are not aggressive I walk past both of them everyday to get to my car and back and forth to get to the garage

Hi I live in Pontypridd & I would be interested in buying one of these, I have not got any Bees yet, was hoping to buy through here, been busy with Family matters so missed this, but would buy both if you are let down... thanks regards Lynda

Back