• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14x12 Full colony(ies) and / or 14x12 overwintered nucs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxl98c

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hello all,

I've suffered zero losses over the last couple of years and my Apiaries have grown quite a bit more than I originally anticipated - Given that I have a full time job to focus on and the missus keeps telling me that "you love your bees more than me" - I've decided I should probably scale back a little to keep the peace.

I'm going to sell some of my colonies to get back down to a more manageable size -

• I have a couple of 5/6 frame 14x12 nuc's from artificial swarms in P***s poly hives with
  • I have a couple of overwintered (2013 queen) 5/6 frame 14x12 nuc's, also in P***s poly hives.
  • I have a couple of smaller year old colonies in 14x12 full size kit.
  • I have many well established 14x12 colonies in some really nice cedar kit and some average kit (painted softwood).
  • Oh, and I have an odd brood and a half colony.
All are well looked after - I don't intend on selling all of the above, I just need to scale back so I don't mind what bits sell and what I keep so please feel free to ask. I actually have a really strong nectar flow from early spring right through to late autumn with the Himalayan Balsam by the River Maun so I have no trouble building up strong colonies if I'm left with the nucs.

I'll also happily sell frames of bees if you have your own kit and if you're a complete novice then I'm sure I can arrange some apiary time to help you get up to speed.

Please PM me if there is anything that takes your fancy.

Kind Regards,
James

ditto

I have the same comments from HID:-

on offer!
one "spouse" used female with own wardrobe! not one of these slim slow breeders, but probably not so fertile should do one season.

I have the same comments from HID:-

on offer!
one "spouse" used female with own wardrobe! not one of these slim slow breeders, but probably not so fertile should do one season.

Presumably you could add:
"Doesn't read the beekeeping forum"

Presumably you could add:
"Doesn't read the beekeeping forum"

I could have added that but I left the putta on with the info still up when I whent to clear up the dog eggs in the garden, I did get summoned and an agreement insued, women no sense of humour after marriage I say.

Hello all,

I've suffered zero losses over the last couple of years and my Apiaries have grown quite a bit more than I originally anticipated - Given that I have a full time job to focus on and the missus keeps telling me that "you love your bees more than me" - I've decided I should probably scale back a little to keep the peace.

I'm going to sell some of my colonies to get back down to a more manageable size -

• I have a couple of 5/6 frame 14x12 nuc's from artificial swarms in P***s poly hives with
  • I have a couple of overwintered (2013 queen) 5/6 frame 14x12 nuc's, also in P***s poly hives.
  • I have a couple of smaller year old colonies in 14x12 full size kit.
  • I have many well established 14x12 colonies in some really nice cedar kit and some average kit (painted softwood).
  • Oh, and I have an odd brood and a half colony.
All are well looked after - I don't intend on selling all of the above, I just need to scale back so I don't mind what bits sell and what I keep so please feel free to ask. I actually have a really strong nectar flow from early spring right through to late autumn with the Himalayan Balsam by the River Maun so I have no trouble building up strong colonies if I'm left with the nucs.

I'll also happily sell frames of bees if you have your own kit and if you're a complete novice then I'm sure I can arrange some apiary time to help you get up to speed.

Please PM me if there is anything that takes your fancy.

Kind Regards,
James

I'm really quite interested in the missus, please let me know dimensions, temperament and price. Thanks.

I'm really quite interested in the missus, please let me know dimensions, temperament and price. Thanks.

its a bit quiet! He must be negotiating with her.

Latest posts

Back