Wiltshirish foundation order

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteinwilts

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Lots and lots
Hi Guys

I can only PM to two people every minute, so thought I would create a post instead!

I have had confirmation the foundation will be delivered to me at my work in Melksham on Thursday.

KBS apologised for the delay. It was due to running out of a particular item he thought he had and had to make some more.

My first outing will be to Gloucester on Saturday to Maisemore (to spend more money :( )

I will also be travelling on Monday, but currently do not know where (I have a couple of days off and the wife is taking me out). If I am in your area, I will PM you before the event!

The first part of the experiment, taking plenty of orders to get maximum discount was successful.

The second part, collecting the money was also successful

The third part is the challenge of offloading it to the relevant parties in a timely manner to not inconvenience anyone.

If part three goes well, I will happily do this again and also do it for fondant and anything else worth doing.

Cheers
Pete

Cheers Pete. As said before, if you're heading my way fantastic, if not PeteN will take it and I will arrange a trip to his neck of the woods. :)

Excellent news. Looks like it's going well. Looks like some of it is going to be really fresh.
See you soon then.

Pete

Glad it's gone well so far Pete

if you are anywhere near South Staff's give me a heads up, I'll get the Mrs to run me over to meet you, if not, drop off to MODNOD and I'll arrange to get chauffeured over there to pick up from him as agreed

just glad i didn't have to act as relay after the untimely demise of my van last week......

cheers,

Win

Glad it's gone well so far Pete

if you are anywhere near South Staff's give me a heads up, I'll get the Mrs to run me over to meet you, if not, drop off to MODNOD and I'll arrange to get chauffeured over there to pick up from him as agreed

just glad i didn't have to act as relay after the untimely demise of my van last week......

cheers,

Win

Will that be the limo or rolls as i will need to clear a space for the limo :)

Hi Guys

Its here and my house smells great! :hurray:

It is all divided up and ready to go.

I will be in Gloucester (Maisemore) on Saturday morning.

When I go travelling in your directions, I'll drop you a text.

If you are expected to come to Wiltshire, please give me as much notice as possible (a day would be nice!)

Cheers
Pete

How did I miss this???? I check every day, but didn't see the order system...boo hiss!

How did I miss this???? I check every day, but didn't see the order system...boo hiss!

I gave lots of warnings when it was going to happen, just before it happened and whilst it was happening, including the deadline.

that will teach you to ignore my posts! :p

Not sure if anyone else has done this in the public forum, but i'd like to express thanks to PETEINWILTS for organising this endeavour and also to MODNOD, for going out of his way to deliver my foundation order

Many thanks to you both!!

Winmag

Ahh, this explains how everyone else has picked up their order

I havn't seen this thread before :eek:

someone has to be last to pick up so it may as well be me :D

Latest posts

Back