Wbc venting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beepig

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
I have a colony of feral welsh black bees. A swarm with a virgin queen. Now mated and laying.they are in a new WBC. With a supposed heatwave approaching how best to ventilate afore mentioned hive

Cheers pal, pretty much how I’d done. Bit different to nationals eh?

You fellas need to get out more

And perhaps you need to show a more appreciative way of saying thanks to those bothered to answer your initial question.
Penis head cums to mind.

I saw it as humour,

Need smiley faces after posts to avoid any misinterpretation that poster means it in humour and isn't serious. It ain't rocket science.
It avoids the I saw it as this and you saw it as that....

Need smiley faces after posts to avoid any misinterpretation that poster means it in humour and isn't serious. It ain't rocket science.
It avoids the I saw it as this and you saw it as that....

And perhaps you need to show a more appreciative way of saying thanks to those bothered to answer your initial question.
Penis head cums to mind.

:chillpill: life is too short

:chillpill: life is too short

Quite right.
No point in spending any more typing time on someone who didn't get the answer they expected.
It's getting too common on here, people asking questions and then slagging off people who take the time and trouble to reply.
Winkers.

Quite right.
No point in spending any more typing time on someone who didn't get the answer they expected.
It's getting too common on here, people asking questions and then slagging off people who take the time and trouble to reply.
Winkers.

No! More akin to this quote:
Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.

Quite right - ask a question about venting hives and you should expect nothing else but some troll disparaging the type of bee and wittering on about 2Para.

I’m pretty sure this is what I said. But in case you are not sure.:thanks::judge::thanks::thanks::judge::thanks::thanks::thanks:

No worries, I understood from the start - I just meant I don't have holes in my National's crown boards either.
It was just the trolls trying to bully you I took exception to. :D

Back