v8 Landy has a new forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We seem to be talking about another forum and its banned members ??

I can see only one way to settle this:

attachment.php

We%20seem%20to%20be%20talking%20about%20another%20forum%20and%20its%20banned%20members%20

Now please continue this little chat through PM,S as the sandpit is off limits to both of you.

What is it about that damn forum that brings out the worst in people.

Hello chaps and chapess's,
"I DON'T Bee-LIEVE iT".
I think the lunatics have taken over the asylum on the BBKA Forum :boxing_smiley:.
I suspected this would happen as soon as Roger P. started to throw his weight around :(, I jumped ship as a moderator as soon as I realised that my testicles were being gnawed at ).
I shall stay subscribed and visit ,just to keep an eye on events , I'll try to keep my nose clean although I suspect the contents of this post will wing their way to a certain pair of ears :toetap05:..
I (with baited breath) await my home/ apiary/ computer to bee ceased by some heavy handed policemen :puke:.
John

Welcome Victor Meldrew, in fact your nothing like him.

I left for similar reasons. Come on 'Victor' lets have some of that northern hospitality we so readily hear about.

Regards;

My view has always been that when you have to resort to personal insult.... you have lost the argument.

I am amazed, and saddened, at what has gone on in the other forum recently! Is this forum the Peoples Font of Judea or the Popular Peoples Front?
:) :) Ha Ha

(A reference to the Life of Brian if you didn't know!)

dont talk to me about the judean popular front,SPLITTERS||||...

Hi John

"I jumped ship as a moderator as soon as I realised that my testicles were being gnawed at"

At your age people pay good money for that sought of thing.

Regards Ian

Rodents around the nether regions aha!!! That could be another money making opportunity for the squirrels I trap... perhaps an even better money maker than flogging them to Hugh FW.

There's no answer to either of the last two posts :D:D:D:D

John

thre is john.. there is.. but not a polite one..LOL

By the way an article appeared in the Scottish beekeeper that I really should scan and put up on here, extolling the virtues of a certain person we love dearly you and I...

How do?

I am also a member of the "dark side" who figured things were a little restrictive. The problem I found is that if you mention anything that isn't British National, or god* forbid you mention "Double Brood" your committing the cardinal sin.

It's a little bit stuck in their ways "old school" at times. If your young (like me), have modern ideas (like me), double brood (like me). Your either wrong or know nothing. Saying that I have come across quite a few good people who are always willing to help and have learned a great deal from it.

It's always good to find something a little more liberally minded.

In a thread about funding for the BBKA, Mikethebee summed up some valid points about everything being controlled by the BBKA. I have to say in many respects I agree with him. For most of us the BBKA is nothing more than a collective charity that we mostly all pay a subscription to. I am a member because of the insurance policy for my bees. It's my only real reason. Just because it's currently the most popular bee keeping association, doesn't mean it has to be the only one.

There isn't anything to say an independent bee keeping association couldn't be formed by some independent bee keepers. I would be willing to muck in anyway. If anyone else fancied it? I am not saying it would be easy, as I am sure it wouldn't, but there isn't anything to say we couldn't do it.

Thoughts anyone??

* hope I am not now immediately banned for using the "G" word?

Can anyone tell me what the "G" word is ? I cant find it.

the 'G' word

anything that isn't British National, or god* forbid you mention "Double Brood

Regards;

Latest posts

Back