Too late for third super?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebay in flower, HB just starting - the rain will help - and brambles going..

had plenty of hives draw out and fill deep boxes of foundation put on 5 days ago so make sure to keep putting on boxes if they need it

Lime / blackberry finished.....I think the manic flow is over around my part of S London

July isn't over yet! is it just we've ben so used to being miserable the last few seasons we're getting worried now because things seem to be going right (better scatter some doom and gloom again!)?

What are you expecting to provide the flow when it possibly re-starts Chris?

There is still loads of bud on bramble but very few flowers at the moment. Still clover around and willowherb not totally finished. Some apiaries also have balsam. However, at present the bees will rob at the slightest opportunity indicating nectar is scarce.

Still clover around and willowherb not totally finished. .

It is strange that we have blooming in same shedule here in Finland.
Limetree bloomed too at same time.

Fireweed was 10 days ahead in normal schedule, but luckily on fresh soil it has bloomed up to these days.

That is new that the willow herbs plants of this year seelings have started to bloom. I have not seen that before. They are 2 feet tall and first flowers.

Back