türkiyede arıcılık blogu

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My linguistic skills don't stretch to Turkish, I'm afraid :rolleyes:

Neither do mine :) That's from Google translate - just thought I would save others the trouble of getting a translation.

Wow! Must remember that one, last time I tried an online translation site, ages ago and cant remember which one, it came up with total gibberish. At least it did when translating English to German then back to English to make sure it worked ok.

Take care if you go to the blog and click on the pictures, it brought up a gambling site and FireFox blocked other pop ups for me.

Interesting idea of different symbols on the mating hive and a map pin to tell you what is in it.

Mike.

Take care if you go to the blog and click on the pictures, it brought up a gambling site and FireFox blocked other pop ups for me.

Interesting idea of different symbols on the mating hive and a map pin to tell you what is in it.

Mike.
No probs for me :)
I like the animated Queen colour spot change :) and in sync with our coding :)
VM

Wow! Must remember that one, last time I tried an online translation site, ages ago and cant remember which one, it came up with total gibberish. At least it did when translating English to German then back to English to make sure it worked ok.

:iagree:
I once tried to translate the name of a dish on a french menu and the result was:
Crystalised goat expenses with an insane rocket salad!

Latest posts

Back