Sysonby Knoll BeeCam

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for all who are missing there girl

not worthy its a quick fix to keep you all from rushing in and doing something silly like opening your hive to check save the link and enjoy

have a look during the day when the bees are not all over the comb (more eggs than grubs at the moment

In this weather I doubt they'll be doing anything other than being all over the comb.
I'm inlcined to think the little white dots are reflections of light.

its been out for some time glad its working again

It might be because I use Firefox but I find that when I clcik on the link it takes me to the site but there is nothing showing on the two screens. However, if I click on where it says "Webcam" under the screens it then takes you to another page. Close this new page and then you get pictures on the two cam screens.

It might be because I use Firefox but I find that when I clcik on the link it takes me to the site but there is nothing showing on the two screens. However, if I click on where it says "Webcam" under the screens it then takes you to another page. Close this new page and then you get pictures on the two cam screens.

Doesn't work on my iPad.

Dusty.

This hive is in the same state as mine at the moment by the look of it.
Bees on the brood frames either cleaning cells or doing nothing. Be interesting to see the stores tho.

Just having a quick bee fix on my way to London (abandoned at Peterborough) and saw a bee with interesting markings.

I assume it's a variation that I've not seen before but maybe not...... The other bees were un-phased so unlikely something different but no doubt the more enlightened will clarify.

Simon

It's not different markings, it's the underside of the bee.

The hive has a glass wall so some of the bees are walking around on the glass, therefore you see their undersides instead of their backs.

Thanks sarlyka, enlightening indeed!

Mr

Ive watched it just after installed but was taken down to resolve some problem was added to my favorites list

Latest posts

Back