Swienty turntable bottling machine

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barrie09

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hey all,

Looking for advice. I recently got a second hand Swienty turn table bottling machine 2013 70cm one.
I'm having issues finding parts and information about it.
Info like hose connection size. I've measured it and it's 2 3/4" external or 1 3/4" internal but the swienty site only does 1 1/2" or 2".
I'm trying to connect a settling tank to it. Which brings me to my next question does anyone know if the bottling machine has a built in pump or do I need to buy that separately. I hope that made sense.

Any advice would be appreciated.

This is the machine I'm sure it's 2013 model.
I havent contacted Swienty as of yet. That will be my next point of contact but im having security issues accessing their website.

Thank you both for your reply it is appreciated.

Attachments

• 16621875993422097770035098571985.jpg
    16621875993422097770035098571985.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Try somewhere like a good plumbing supplier who does industrial machines or even machine mart... if they don't have what you need they'll probably be able to suggest places nearby.

I would take it with you if you can. It looks like you've measured the opening but not the pitch of the thread.

If you can open the following link you should be able to see the parts you require to put into operation for connect to a setting tank.

https://www.swienty.com/pi/Filling-station-Ø45-Tabletop-incl-DAM-1000_6558054_164730.aspx
We use Abelo tanks and ordered the following for connection between hoze and tank. The pipe is very tight so will need hot water to soften and fit. Use decent pipe clamps otherwise air will be drawn in.
Hey all,

I'm trying to connect a settling tank to it. Which brings me to my next question does anyone know if the bottling machine has a built in pump or do I need to buy that separately. I hope that made sense.

The dispense head is a pump so no need for anything else.

Hey all,

Looking for advice. I recently got a second hand Swienty turn table bottling machine 2013 70cm one.
I'm having issues finding parts and information about it.
Info like hose connection size. I've measured it and it's 2 3/4" external or 1 3/4" internal but the swienty site only does 1 1/2" or 2".

For food grade hoses you could ask ARCO. Head office is in Hull.

It's the same machine as ours, Dana 1000, Same year infact. I will measure the pipe dimensions for you tomorrow as they are a bit odd, 38mm I think.
I have three lyson tanks that we jar from, i will take photos of the ball valves & fittings as well. We have the aluminium quick fittings and ball valves from swienty as the lyson supplied version didn't work well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back