Swarms

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Drew?

If there is to be an award for smart arse posting in the shortest possible time I think you just won it.

I am putting you on block and I advise everyone else to do the same.

Welcome to lonely forum time.

PH
****** Unprintable on most forums ******

PH a Bullie i dont think so hes allways nice and helpfull to me. and allways one of the first to post offering help

Fair enough - I agree many of his posts are very useful and helpful.

But I don't think the above are good examples of either.... You may not think it's bullying and you are entitled to your opinion.

thats just it its someones opinion. as most beeks are set in the ways and only do and say what they want as i do whats it mater as long as the help is offered

I really don't know what some people expect when they post certain questions. And with some questions posted on beekeeping forums, I wonder at the reason for their posting in the first place.

In response to 'What's the furthest a swarm can travel' that phrase, 'How long is a piece of string' springs to mind.

WOOW UP THERE,I have just come back from an evening of inspecting hives,feel really relaxed after chatting with the bee's for a few hours only to find mud is being slung on the forum.

I have a stack of pm's regarding this thread and after eating dinner will go through them and reply to eveyone who has contacted me(It looks like a few abusive pm's have been thrown around).

This thread does not look good to any new members who have just joined does it !!

Looks like it's time to dust off the Admin hat,shame really as its been a long time since I had to put it on..

Mark.

its nice to know im not the only one who talks to my girls

that the same for me must be imports and dont understand my lingo

Wow! Well, at least this forum is active!

All I meant was that beginners often have little knowledge, therefore are bound to ask what might seem stupid questions - they are simply trying to increase their knowledge. It would just seem courteous and more importantly, helpful (which presumably can be one of the advantages of a forum such as this) simply to answer - they will then learn....job done.

there are no stupid genuine questions... just stupid answers.

Those that complain about stupid questions tend to be the same type that complain about being stuck behind learner drivers, forgetting they were one once..

Maybe its because I'm a Londoner.....

Naawat I meen?
Yooooo Slaaaaags! Yoooo'v 'kin stung me 'gen!

I am not sure if Ali G keeps bees... (love the charactor or hate the charactor, I admire the fact that he took the P* so good, that he started a generation of teenagers copying him because they thought he was genuine! :laughing-smiley-004)

I am not sure if Ali G keeps bees... (love the charactor or hate the charactor, I admire the fact that he took the P* so good, that he started a generation of teenagers copying him because they thought he was genuine! :laughing-smiley-004)

Oh!! Deeply ashamed that you thought my Laaaandun accent was "Ali G".....

Da West Staines Massiv - I aaaarsk ya? West 'kin Staines dat aint evin Laaandun!!
Naaaah Maaate I waas tawkin reewl Laaandun - East 'aaam or Baarkin' - awwright I naa Baarkin' aint Laaandun bu' it oooowt ta be!

Latest posts

Back