Stand up!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nakedapiarist

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I did something really stupid, I let my boss put down 'Do stand up comedy' as one of my annual review goals ( I'm a microscopist but I'd had a lot of coffee before the meeting ).

As a direct result of this idiocy if anyone's around kings heath in Birmingham next Thursday you could have the pleasure of seeing me do a set on the mating habits of honey bees at Bright Club at the Kitchen Garden

In future I'll keep silent in meetings.....

I did something really stupid, I let my boss put down 'Do stand up comedy' as one of my annual review goals ( I'm a microscopist but I'd had a lot of coffee before the meeting ).

As a direct result of this idiocy if anyone's around kings heath in Birmingham next Thursday you could have the pleasure of seeing me do a set on the mating habits of honey bees at Bright Club at the Kitchen Garden

A pity I am not around... I wonder if a fellow microscopist and beekeeper would also have the same sense of humor as me...

A pity I am not around... I wonder if a fellow microscopist and beekeeper would also have the same sense of humor as me...

If you're the kind of person who goes searching for papers to work out how much pressure it would take to do to a human male what happens to a drone on mating then yes! ( 100-150kPa by the way ).

I'm an EM and confocal person but I figured that might be a tough gig for a general audience.

Really? I would have told him to feck right off. That has no place in a review.

It comes under public engagement skills and she knows I'd tell her where to go if I wasn't 'unwillingly willing' to do it. Made a change from having to moderate my language for an under 18 audience. ;)

It comes under public engagement skills and she knows I'd tell her where to go if I wasn't 'unwillingly willing' to do it. Made a change from having to moderate my language for an under 18 audience. ;)

Fair enough then –-a willing victim.

Latest posts

Back