Ring tone

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 - and steward of 8 others.
(Not sure whether this sounds more pathetic because I want a ring tone or because I can't sort it out myself. So I'm going to play the 'old age' card.)

Hi chaps.

I'm trying to find as a ring tone, the harmonica version of the haunting theme tune to Midnight Cowboy by John Barry. I seem to be able to find only the strings version.

I want it for an iPhone, if that makes any difference.

Any advice?

Last edited:
I have an ordinary phone- a Sony ericcson. The track I wanted, I copied from CD to my computer, copied it to the phone as a recording, thern set the phone to use that, without it being a special ringtone.

I assume that the I phone has a recorder built in ? I just googled it and there are plenty of harmonica versions on you tube .
Press record and then choose it as a ring tone .
Performed by Toots Thielemans , if that makes any difference ?
G

gbh , not my usual tast e. but a good tune and a good sound .

G

Pretty sure iPhone doesn't work that way unless you can find it as a ringtone Try finding an app that will convert down loaded music to a ringtone.

You can find the theme by toots on iTunes - download it for 79p then use a ringtone app to choose the particular bit you want as a ringtone and follow instructions in the app. Hope this helps.
Eb

Latest posts

Back