Parts for Old MG B's 70's models

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had my MG my mate had a Fiat 128 sports and He used to leave me standing, there is something about the Italians and building fast cars

When I had my MG my mate had a Fiat 128 sports and He used to leave me standing, there is something about the Italians and building fast cars

When I had my Ford Anglia Estate with a 1500GT cortina engine (pre-xflow), a stage II Mangoletsi head, bunch of bananas, 28/36 Weber, 2000E gearbox, 3.77 Lotus diff, 4 1/2J Dunlop steel wheels, disc brakes .... and a lot of bottle ....it used to leave MGB's standing as well ... Real wolf in sheeps clothing ... still got it in the garage but its not run for 30 years ... can't bring myself to get rid - there's a lot of me in that car !

I drove an MGB convertible in the 1970s. Heavy steering and no " get up and go" are my memories.

A Lotus Elan from the 1960s could and did leave them for dust.. Far more fun and a LOT faster and did not rust.(the chassis did!)

I owned a restored 1967 Elan S3 tuned to 130 bhp - ran rings round MGB V8s...

When I had my Ford Anglia Estate with a 1500GT cortina engine (pre-xflow), a stage II Mangoletsi head, bunch of bananas, 28/36 Weber, 2000E gearbox, 3.77 Lotus diff, 4 1/2J Dunlop steel wheels, disc brakes .... and a lot of bottle ....it used to leave MGB's standing as well ... Real wolf in sheeps clothing ... still got it in the garage but its not run for 30 years ... can't bring myself to get rid - there's a lot of me in that car !

Disgusting! :)

Latest posts

Back