overconfidence

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear a bee jacket- and it aint elegant but I wear joggers over my jeans(bees seem to like jeans-not) and the joggers elasticated waist band come up over the base of the bee jacket.
Once with bees creeping up under the jacket was enough for me - 5 bees on my face....not funny- though my family thought my face was for a week!

Needless to say I inspect when visitors not expected as I look like a roly poly.:piggy:

Unfortunately being immune now does not mean you will stay immune. You may well become immune as many posts on here will back up. The more stings you get does not necessarily build up immunity. bee-smillie

Absolutely.

There are also some posts on here which seem to indicate that some medical opinion is that the more you are exposed to an allergen the more likely you are to develop an allergic reaction to it.

Can't say I buy into this myself because if that were true by now I should be allergic to pollen, pet hair, nuts etc.

Latest posts

Back