• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Over Wintered Nuc (and Hive if wanted) in Norwich For Sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Due to a friend having a change of mind regarding wanting bees, I have for sale an overwintered very busy 5 frame nuc for sale.

Person was going to have a hive as well so I also have that for sale.

Its a ply hive.. 19mm.

Stand. Solid Floor. Brood box and a super. Roof and crown board in progress. Frames not fitted with foundation at the moment.

Not enough space to keep an extra hive allowing for having to split the two I already have when I re-hive into new homes.

Forgot to say that I can deliver free within about 20 miles.

Overwintered Nuc

Morning..

Interested in the Nuc but not the hive.
Please advise price

thks

how much you after for hive?
would you be willing to post hive?
Due to transport costs you will probably find a better deal from a hive maker, who has arrangments for such bulky items.

Thanks for the pm's which have read but I'm not allowed to pm you back as I haven't the required 20 posts under my belt. (maybe someone can explain the logic behind this rule)

I have a national waiting for an ordered nuc (expected April) and another national on it's way as we speak

CAn you let me know how much you are looking for, for your nuc, also 20 miles which way from Norwich?
Tawny

Now sold. Thankyou for the interest

Thanks for the pm's which have read but I'm not allowed to pm you back as I haven't the required 20 posts under my belt. (maybe someone can explain the logic behind this rule)

Its only 2 posts needed,the 20 is a throttle in seconds between messages to stop spam bots.

Latest posts

Back