ouch and nowhere near bees..!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did that but none had decent resolution or belonged to an agency who wanted buckets of cash.

I.. was hoping for some assistance from fellow beeks if at all possible...

Sam
Have a look on ebay...

Somewhere I've got an old Taylors catalogue (from early 70s) with a picture on the front not disimilar to the two joke ones posted on here - no photoshop in those days.

Might seem like a poor idea, but why not buy some meadow flowers from local garden centre and position them around the hive (put them in the ground)...then pick a good angle to take your own photo. Afterwards you can use the flowers you buy to either put in your own garden, or plant at site of your new hive. Sounds a little long winded, but no copyright issues and you get to keep the plants.

Alternatively, why not get some children (family members ?) to draw some pictures. You may be surprised how effective such drawings can look when presented well (at least I think so, but I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder).
Sally

Everyone...or should that be 'Warts and all'...

Many thanks for your comments today and the humour too. I have completed my latest label design and am having it sanity checked (I hope) at the moment.

In the end I 'found' an image on the web and have cropped the little I need from it. I have intentionally softened the image a little to help focus on the text.

Many thanks for all the innovative ideas,

Sam

"I have intentionally softened the image a little to help focus on the text."

is that a new slant on the old chestnut "honest. i only buy it to read the articles."

Latest posts

Back