OMG what do I do now?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you everyone. sound advice. i thought evening would be best on this occasion as i didnt want to lose the Q if she was out and about. Generally i know not to go in in the evenings (though presumably summer means you can go in later in the day?)

Yup....and your evenings are later than our evenings. I still feel cheated if it gets dark before 11 in the summer (and I left Scotland nearly half a lifetime ago...)!

Yup....and your evenings are later than our evenings. I still feel cheated if it gets dark before 11 in the summer (and I left Scotland nearly half a lifetime ago...)!

12 years ago? :biggrinjester:

well folks, here's another interesting twist in the tale....my neighbour (the one with the swarm and the nuc), went into her hives today....the swarm one was fine, Q laying well and all looking like it should.

The other hive, (the one with the sealed QC), had another EIGHT, yes EIGHT sealed QC's - plus the original QC was open/Q emerged.

As she was taking some of the others off the frames, the Q's were emerging!

there must be something in the air up here!!

and 2 HUGE OSR fields that are near enough to spit at!!!

where about in Scotland were you?

Latest posts

Back