north staffs mentor wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyj

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi all,
I have been interested in bee keeping for a few years and now getting quite twitchy to get some but would really welcome some advice from a local beekeeper first.
I live near Cheadle, but can travel and am flexible for weekdays or weekends.
:cheers2:
Andy

Hello Andy welcome to the forum,you have chosen a good time to start as the bees will soon be active.
I am sure we will have a member who will be along soon to offer you some hands on experience.

Hi,

I am fairly sure Stockport Club run a beginner's course in the spring. Their contact details are probably googleable or on BBKA site?

Hi all,
I have been interested in bee keeping for a few years and now getting quite twitchy to get some but would really welcome some advice from a local beekeeper first.
I live near Cheadle, but can travel and am flexible for weekdays or weekends.
:cheers2:
Andy

hi andy and welcome
Im not in your area, however, most of, if not all 2010 beekeeping course's are fully booked, i would recommend that you meet up with a local beek on here and work with them in their hives. As with all new comers get yourself on a course asap, there are some beekeepers who run own courses.

Wish you all the best
TB

Latest posts

Back