• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

North east Bees needed, Nucs or Hives in Durham

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marciecbr

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Northeast Bees needed, Nucs or Hives in Durham.

Hi there I'm looking to populate my hives and wondered if anyone has contact details for anyone selling nucs or hives so I could get up and running this season.

I'm new to bee keeping, so Any advice on where to obtain bees would be excellent. I've joined my local bee keeping association too.

I've found that getting bees at a reasonable price is quite difficult.

Hopefully this excellent forum and the members can point me in the right direction. Thankyou in advance.

Northeast Bees needed, Nucs or Hives in Durham.

Hi there I'm looking to populate my hives and wondered if anyone has contact details for anyone selling nucs or hives so I could get up and running this season.

I'm new to bee keeping, so Any advice on where to obtain bees would be excellent. I've joined my local bee keeping association too.

I've found that getting bees at a reasonable price is quite difficult.

Hopefully this excellent forum and the members can point me in the right direction. Thankyou in advance.

Colonies were making good money at Lincoln bee auction this year. Reasonable is a subjective word.
If you don't have any success in sourcing a colony you could try Beverley bee auction in a few weeks. Google Beverley bee auction 2019 will give details.

Thankyou very much for the information, I've got the details as a backup its 2:30 away from me, but is a good option. Really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back