New Plastic Kit Kat.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there any evidence that kit-kat wrappers contain plastic horse?

PS I love the saddle blanket over the saddle!

No, just the Kit Kat which has been withdrawn because of plastic parts in it..

PS I love the saddle blanket over the saddle!

It's not a saddle blanket - the horse is kitted out in the household cavalry ceremonials - the sheepskin is supposed to go over the saddle :)

Last edited:
It's not a saddle blanket - the horse is kitted out in the household cavalry ceremonials - the sheepskin is supposed to go over the saddle :)

Do cavalry officers like sheepskin against their nether regions then?

Household cavalry drummers are obviously partial to a bit of sheepskin though. I don't suppose that you will get many officers playing the drums. They get to sit on the skinny horses, have sharp swords and skinny, boney arses clad in silk undies if Jenk's is to be believed. . . .

I can see the cartoon already.

Household cavalry drummers are obviously partial to a bit of sheepskin though. I don't suppose that you will get many officers playing the drums. They get to sit on the skinny horses, have sharp swords and skinny, boney arses clad in silk undies if Jenk's is to be believed. . . .

I can see the cartoon already.

Many years ago I was invited to enlist in the household cavalry - my father wanted me to be a vet (his first cousin was a world renowned vet and we bred Welsh cobs) and I wanted to serve the crown, during a school careers night a recruiting W.O. at the next desk overheard the conversation, a fortnight later I got the invite from his C.O.

Latest posts

Back