New London Beekeeper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly8490

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi Just started, beekeeping course compleated, hive ready, just need some Bee's now.

Hi Just started, beekeeping course compleated, hive ready, just need some Bee's now.

Welcome to the forum

Hope the course taught you well, otherwise i will be catching your swarms LOL

i'm in muswell hill but my bees are near mill hill east station with more hives at Hendon, london colney and Shenley herts..if you need help just shout

No, no, no. What you been is some experience. The bees come later...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:welcome:
Insanity is pretty much compulsory

Welcome to the forum

Hope the course taught you well, otherwise i will be catching your swarms LOL

i'm in muswell hill but my bees are near mill hill east station with more hives at Hendon, london colney and Shenley herts..if you need help just shout

I'm sure we will be speaking soon, or should I say me crying out for help.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a year ahead of you. I finished my beginner's course in spring last year and got my first nuc' in July 2012. I now have three colonies - two at home and another at my local BKA's apiary.

I've been lucky in that everything has gone to plan so far (touch wood!). A friend in South Woodford that I met on the course has had just about every possible problem since we both started. She is just as obsessed by beekeeping as me, so I think you need a bit of luck.

John

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a year ahead of you. I finished my beginner's course in spring last year and got my first nuc' in July 2012. I now have three colonies - two at home and another at my local BKA's apiary.

I've been lucky in that everything has gone to plan so far (touch wood!). A friend in South Woodford that I met on the course has had just about every possible problem since we both started. She is just as obsessed by beekeeping as me, so I think you need a bit of luck.

John
Thanks for the encouragement John, lets hope some of your luck rubs of on me.

Hmmm. We seem to be getting spammed...

Latest posts

Back