• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mated Queens available

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kighill

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Forever more.
I will be uniting four colonies on Mon/Tues coming. This will leave me with some spare mated queens.

The queens are all bred by me this year and marked white and clipped. My stocks are usually well behaved and the queens are only for sale because I would rather go into the winter with strong colonies.

£22 each posted. Or you can collect for £20 and have a pick of the queens, but must be collected before Wednesday 5th October.

Thank you.

I will reserve the queens on confirmation of a private message.

Paypal is fine or I will accept a cheque on trust and post the queen directly.

just a quick word to say that I purchased a queen from Kighill a little while back and received excellent service. so in short, a good guy to deal with.

Thank you to Jakethedog for your kind comments.

I only have one queen left now, unless I do decide to unite one more colony.

Sorry the queens are now spoken for/promised

Should I decide to unite any more I will update the availability on the site.

I will be uniting four colonies on Mon/Tues coming. This will leave me with some spare mated queens.

The queens are all bred by me this year and marked white and clipped. My stocks are usually well behaved and the queens are only for sale because I would rather go into the winter with strong colonies.

£22 each posted. Or you can collect for £20 and have a pick of the queens, but must be collected before Wednesday 5th October.

Thank you.

I will reserve the queens on confirmation of a private message.

Paypal is fine or I will accept a cheque on trust and post the queen directly.

Latest posts

Back