• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Local Honey wanted from Newport area is S. Wales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakura Sammy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi, have moved into newport (in south wales), and can't find a local beekeeper and honey retailer, as I find it helps with Hayfever! :) Who works in that area and where can I go to buy your honey? I do not have a car, so I can't go REALLY far, one or two bus journeys may be Ok! :blush5:

Sammy

Hi sammy

Im in Cardiff but know a few chaps in your area who keep bees and have local honey for sale.

call me on 02920218943 and i will pass on details

Regards Gavin

I am in Newport and have local (High Cross area) honey for sale.

Call me on 01633 895222.

Hi Sammy

I spoke with Peter Shaw this morning beekeeping shop, he has over 80 hives in your area so im sure he can help his number is 01633 897195

Regards Gavin

Local Honey

Hi,

I am looking for local honey in the Rogerstone area of Newport. Does anyone still sell in this area?

Thanks

Sammy asked "Hi, have moved into newport (in south wales), and can't find a local beekeeper and honey retailer, as I find it helps with Hayfever! :) Who works in that area and where can I go to buy your honey? I do not have a car, so I can't go REALLY far, one or two bus journeys may be Ok!

Sammy"

Where in Newport do you live?

Hi,

I am looking for local honey in the Rogerstone area of Newport. Does anyone still sell in this area?

Thanks

Contact Repwoc post 4 High Cross stone throw from you. Or post contact number I can pass onto local Gwent BKA members.

Russ

Last edited:
Back