Library, dealing, police

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Went to a library today for some books.

Wife was blocked in the carpark by a silver peugot. On my return she says to me that there had been some very suspicious activity going on. Very small items passed to individuals very fast by hand furtively.

Larger items passed out of the car again for cash. Stuff like perfume and so on.

So we took the number and while I had a wonderfully happy hour in the dentists chair, not, my beloved phoned a VERY interested police force. Car reg, make and colour and description of the active person, was of huge interest to them, esp as he had.. LOL a very distinctive tattoo down his neck... nothing like being inauspicious hmm?

Merry Crimbo chaves

PH

same here two lads trying car and house doors all in black, one with red strips down his slacks the other with blue, police arrived five Min's later went court both got 24 hrs communal service, report in paper they stole 110 grand worth of cars and house goods, certainly pays dont it.

Jogging bottoms , swet pants , joggers ,track suit bottoms but i don't think they sound like the type of people to wear slacks

Jogging bottoms , swet pants , joggers ,track suit bottoms but i don't think they sound like the type of people to wear slacks

slacks mean the same as above slack clothing , the Americans call slacks we call them trousers

when we say slacks we mean trouser type material the same as joggers, but with different material smooth not fluffy or Shell suit material just like gabardine if that make sense

Back