Iwf site gone

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the IWF site has gone, I wonder why...

The plug was pulled late last year - but it has hung on for a bit longer. Lack of funds I guess. A few of us downloaded the videos. We will miss the lass who did all the interesting things like chucking buckets of bees about without a veil.

Last edited:
Yes, she was excellent and gave great encouragment to new beekeepers through her quiet professional approach.

Excellent videos, its a real shame the site has been taken down. I hope who ever owns the rights to them is generous enough to put them online again some where.

I have been trying to open the German queen rearing video again but all I get is that the link is not recognised. I went onto a forum (beesource) where I found it first time round and below is the answer.

"The german website is offline, with a note that says they are currently pending an asset sale.

Assuming that that company is going bankrupt etc".

So watch the space?

On the IWF site it says: (Google translation)

"The IWF Knowledge and Media has set the operation 31.12.2010 01.01.2011 and has been in liquidation. Temporarily, therefore, the media of the IMF's collection will not be offered for sale or to purchase usage rights. As part of the liquidation to the IMF's collection to be transferred to a suitable device, which ensures that the media in the future for use in research and teaching are available. There are various options, the test is expected to take some time. Once a decision is made, you will be informed on this page."

Latest posts

Back