Idea for New Section.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there should be a section reserved for commercial beeks, that way I won't have to read a post starting off with a slightly insulting.

This is a question for people with more than two hives in a forum that is almost exclusively habited by such lowly people.

I think there should be a section reserved for commercial beeks, that way I won't have to read a post starting off with a slightly insulting.

This is a question for people with more than two hives in a forum that is almost exclusively habited by such lowly people.

Where did you see that I have never seen one of those type of post?

mind you I like the idea of commercial or semi commercial, not for adverts or anything just for threads that would be useful for anyone who may have larger numbers of hives and their particular issues due to numbers.

I still think a new member/ new beek section is a good idea.

Where did you see that I have never seen one of those type of post?

mind you I like the idea of commercial or semi commercial, not for adverts or anything just for threads that would be useful for anyone who may have larger numbers of hives and their particular issues due to numbers.

I still think a new member/ new beek section is a good idea.

PM sent, no point in naming and flaming.

Latest posts

Back