How's the summer flows going?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I don't know .. not all that bad ...last year ...

Turnover up by nearly £5m to £142m
Cash in bank up by 214% to nearly £8m

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/01024018-rowse-honey-limited
I'm not sure I would swap Rowse for your business ... but you could try and convince me !
Eric answered that buetifully.
my honey is sold at a good price for this area above other beekeepers honey that they sell in the same shops.
And yet mine is selling quicker than there's... That's my evidence? it is a neish market I'm driving to, tourists, locals and just keep one outlet in each local town.
Our honey is unique to this hill and there isn't any one local that can say they have titterstone clee honey to sell.

Eric answered that buetifully.
my honey is sold at a good price for this area above other beekeepers honey that they sell in the same shops.
And yet mine is selling quicker than there's... That's my evidence? it is a neish market I'm driving to, tourists, locals and just keep one outlet in each local town.
Our honey is unique to this hill and there isn't any one local that can say they have titterstone clee honey to sell.
Yes ...there's no accounting for taste is there ?

Better now production colonys we're starting to eat there stores..
I could do with out 20 colonys not producing honey!
Im down to my last few jars of spring honey and there will be a break before I can sell more:hairpull:.
Blimey Curly you must be doing something right if your 4 outlets have got through 140kg of spring honey.

Latest posts

Back